Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, December 28, 2013

charis_dueka@yahoo.co.uk SCAM

Greetings from Charis, How are you today, I hope everything goes well with you. Sorry to bother you with my proposal for a relationship with you, but I know I grant my request in good faith and understanding, My name is Charis but my Grand Mother use to call me Joy, I just went through your profile at (http://loversearth.com) I have no options to let you know that they are interested in having a relationship with you, i will also like to know more, you can send an e-mail through my e-mail address below so that i will send my pictures, God bless you my dear take care, waiting for your reply to my e-mail address below. (charis_dueka@yahoo.co.uk) Charis.

No comments:

Post a Comment